Daily maintenance of Keruilai brand water-cooled air conditioning
Autumn is here, the heat is about to pass, and our water-cooled air conditioners are about to be shut down. A young fan left a message and wanted to know more about the maintenance precautions for water-cooled air conditioners. Today, the editor has compiled some information again, please take notes!
Main daily maintenance of water-cooled air conditioners
1. Clean the Keruilai water-cooled air-conditioning sink. Open the drain valve and rinse with tap water; if there is a lot of dust or debris, remove it first and then rinse with tap water.
2. Clean the evaporation filter, that is, the wet curtain. Remove the wet curtain and rinse it with tap water. If there are substances that are difficult to rinse on the wet curtain, soak it with tap water first, and then spray air conditioning cleaning fluid on the wet curtain. Wait for the cleaning fluid to completely soak the wet curtain for 5 minutes. Then rinse with tap water until the impurities on the wet curtain are removed.
3. Maintenance of Keruilai brand steam water-cooled air conditioners when not in use for a long time. First, close the air conditioner water source valve, remove the wet curtain, drain the water in the sink, and thoroughly clean the air conditioner sink. After cleaning, reinstall the wet curtain, turn on the air cooler, and supply air for 5-8 minutes. After the wet curtain is dried, turn off the main power of the air cooler.
Maintenance precautions for water-cooled air conditioners
1. When cleaning the Keruilai brand water-cooled air conditioner, completely disconnect the main power supply of the air cooler, and hang a "Under maintenance, prohibited use" sign on the control switch to prevent someone from accidentally turning it on and causing danger.
2. When cleaning the Keruilai water-cooled air conditioner, be careful to remove the wet curtain. When flushing, the water pressure should not be too high to prevent the wet curtain from being damaged. Do not put any corrosive chemicals to avoid corroding the wet curtain.
3. Please pay attention to whether the water inlet pipe and drainage pipe are well connected before use, otherwise leakage may cause damage to other equipment or products.
4. In order to ensure the best effect of this machine, there should be a sufficiently open door or window. If there is not a sufficiently open door or window, blinds or other mechanical ventilation equipment can be installed.
5. When the machine is running, do not disassemble the evaporator, top cover and other machine accessories. If you need to repair or maintain the machine, you should cut off the power supply first, otherwise it may cause damage to the machine or casualties.
6. When installing a water-cooled air conditioner, please check the motor condition and do not use fuses or other metal wires with incorrect capacities.
7. To ensure the cooling effect, you may consider installing a filter in areas with relatively turbid air.
8. In places with strict requirements on humidity and temperature, professionals should be consulted for guidance.
If you have any questions during the maintenance process, you can also consult Keruilai customer service: 0769-22188788.
Source Statement：This article is originally edited or compiled by Guangdong Symphony Keruilai Air Coolers Co., Ltd.，Ltd. If reprinted, please indicate that it comes from Guangdong Symphony Keruilai Air Coolers Co., Ltd.。The above content (including images and text) is sourced from the internet. If there is any infringement, please contact our website promptly（400 168 3989）。