Keruilai was founded in the year 2001, and over the course of the last 22 years, the company has consistently strived for excellence. As a result of its unwavering dedication, Keruilai has become a well-known global organization. It boasts advanced manufacturing facilities, a state-of-the-art research and development center, and a strong and effective sales network.Learn more
Since its inception, Keruilai has dedicated its efforts to the advancement and manufacture of evaporative air coolers designed for industrial, commercial, and residential use, all under one roof. Presently, Keruilai offers comprehensive solutions to cater to various air cooling requirements, spanning from 300 cubic meters per hour (CMH) to an impressive 100,000 CMH airflow capacity. Keruilai's global presence extends to 50 countries and continues to expand steadily.Learn more
Solutions or Applications
Over the course of several years, Keruilai has assembled a remarkable team of professionals who possess extensive expertise and experience in various domains, including research and development, product management, sales, and marketing.Learn more
the evaporative cooling technology of Keruilai is also highly recognized by the industry. As the leader of the drafting group and the main drafting unit, Keruilai has participated in the formulation of a number of national industry standards for evaporative air conditioners and cooling fans. And obtained more than 50 patents for domestic inventions,utility model and appearance.Learn more
Thanks to the exceptional teamwork, Keruilai received numerous prestigious accolades, including designations such as "Notable Trademarks of Guangdong Province," "Guangdong's Distinguished Brand Product," "High-Tech Enterprise," and "National AAAA Standardization Excellence in the Industry," among others.Learn more
Overseas Sales Manager
Job Location：Dongguan, Guangdong
1. Maintain good relationships with old customers and promote sales.
2. Actively develop new customers and new business to promote sales.
3. Responsible for the overseas market promotion of the company's products and services.
4. Provide pre-sales, during-sales and after-sales support to overseas sales to facilitate sales.
5. Urge customer service and customs declaration specialists to do their daily work and guide growth.
6．Handle the cooperative relationship with customs brokers/trailers/freight forwarders.
1. Maintain communication with old overseas customers to understand the latest developments and implement orders.
2. Through exhibitions/Alibaba International Station/company website/Google search, etc., develop new customers, promote the company's products and services, increase the company's visibility, enhance brand influence, and implement orders.
3. By providing fast and high-quality support to overseas sales, we can implement orders as soon as possible.
4. Maintain effective communication with various departments of the company to promote smooth execution of orders.
5. Have excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
6．Observe professional ethics and do not disclose company confidential information to others.
1. Bachelor degree or above, majoring in English and international trade is preferred.
2. More than 3 years of relevant work experience, familiar with machinery and import and export trade is preferred.
3. Have excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
4. Strong ability to withstand stress
Job Location：Dongguan, Guangdong
Responsible for the incoming materials (such as circuit boards, motors, water pumps, drain valves, water inlet valves, breakers, power cords and other electrical components, centrifugal fans, sheet metal chassis, top covers and other powder-coated parts, plastic parts, packaging materials etc.) carry out inspection and judgment, issue an "Incoming Material Inspection Report" for unqualified batches of materials and follow up.
Conduct inspection, confirmation and signature on newly developed samples, new supplier samples, or changed samples, issue sample confirmation reports, and make statistics on monthly batches of incoming materials from suppliers.
1. According to the SAP system incoming materials, we are responsible for the materials (such as circuit boards, motors, water pumps, drain valves, water inlet valves, breakers, power cords and other electrical components, centrifugal fans, sheet metal chassis/top covers and other powder-coated parts, plastics (pieces, packaging materials)) shall be inspected and judged, and an "Incoming Material Inspection Report" will be issued for each batch of unqualified materials and followed up.
2. Report quality abnormalities discovered during incoming material inspection to superiors or relevant departments for processing in a timely manner, and track the processing results of the batch of materials.
3. Input the IQC inspection data of the day into the weekly quality report in a timely manner, and complete the supplier's monthly incoming material statistics monthly report in a timely manner at the end of the month.
4. Promptly raise items that are inconsistent with the inspection standards so that the inspection standards can be gradually improved.
5. Conduct inspection, confirmation and signature on new samples, new supplier samples, or changed samples, and issue a sample confirmation report.
6．Carry out archiving, storage, maintenance and management of IQC samples of materials for which they are responsible.
7．Responsible for the inspection, storage, and annual inventory of IQC testing instruments and measuring tools.
8. Assist the quality manager to complete various tasks assigned by the company.
9. Other and temporary assignments arranged by the company and superiors
10．Observe professional ethics and not disclose company secrets and information to others
1. Technical secondary school or technical school degree or above.
2. More than 3 years of relevant work experience, and at least one year of work experience in IQC incoming material inspection.
3. Be aware of electronic and electrical components (such as single-phase/three-phase motors, water pumps, circuit boards, solenoid valves, relays, etc.), and understand their performance, safety requirements, and detection methods.
4. Have certain knowledge of safe use and protection of strong electricity (220V-380V).
5. Be familiar with the use of common testing instruments (such as withstand voltage meters, insulation resistance testers, power meters, etc.) and measuring tools.
6．Be familiar with the structural principles and performance characteristics of the company's products.
7．Familiar with inspection standards and ISO quality documents for relevant materials.
8. Can accurately determine whether materials are good or bad.